- 2020-21 School Accountability Report Card
- Long Term Independent Study Policy AB 130 Compliant
- Short Term Independent Study Policy AB 130 Compliant
- School Results
- Team and Family Handbook
- Team and Family Handbook (Spanish)
- LCAP Budget Tools for Parents
- Title IX
Give us your feedback on KIPP’s Public Funding Plan Feedback Form.
Need Technical Support? Submit an online request to our Family Tech Support Team for assistance.
This app will be used for school communication, via email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to download the mobile app and update their account preferences for when and you get notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your phone or web portal
Learn more about ParentSquare. Watch these instructional videos.